Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome Kinder Kids!

Hi! My name is Mrs. Jorgensen and I would like to welcome you to your first year in Elementary School!  I am so excited to be your Kindergarten teacher this year and look forward to all the fun times we will be having! Let me tell you a little bit about myself and then I will get to know you as we first meet and through the school year! 

I graduated from Utah Valley University in 2011 and am currently starting my second year teaching Kindergarten at Oak Hollow Elementary! After I graduated college I got to marry my amazing husband Jake Jorgensen in May of 2011. We are currently expecting our first child in October of this year and I am so much looking forward to being a mother!  

This past summer I spent most of my time preparing to be a loving mother. I also spent time preparing for my second year in Kindergarten and I have so many fun things planned out for us! I am so excited to meet you during our testing week and see how smart you all are! But until then here is a list of my favorite things: 

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Alfredo Noodles 
Favorite Activity: Shopping
Favorite Ice Cream: Neapolitan 
Favorite Fruit: Grapefruit
Favorite Disney Movie: Tangled 
Favorite Vacation Spot: Disneyland
Favorite Sport: Soccer 
Favorite Subject: Math
Favorite Baby Names: Alice, Sophie and London 
p.s. we're having a girl! 

I hope to see you all really soon! Have a great end to your summer and get ready to learn and have fun as one of Mrs. J's Kinder Kids! ! 

Mrs. Jorgensen



No comments:

Post a Comment